Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Feel'n Good In The Neighborhood

290 Days until Ironman Arizona

Training:
4 miles / 0:59:08 / 14:47 per mile / 153 bpm

Thoughts:
The goal was to get in 60 minutes of running. I have been told to keep my heart rate at 148 bpm and I have for the most part. Tonight I started running around the neighborhood at a comfortable higher pace which in turn made my heart rate rise a bit, but it felt great. I really enjoyed running at that faster pace and it felt so much more comfortable then the slow 148 bpm pace I have been stuck on over the past month. All I know is that it felt good, real good. I had to walk the last half mile so my overall average would drop a little bit, but man did it feel good.

2 comments:

Chile said...

Hey Tony,
Good luck this weekend! You be sure to keep inspiring me. I want to kick arse at IMAZ and will enjoy training with you and working my arse off too.
Keep up the good work it only gets easier! (well until you push it harder)
Andy

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling for you. come to DC and train =)