Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Times

Today's weight = 265

So far so good! I was happy to see that I lost another pound this morning. I just need to keep up the hard work and stay disciplined. When my wife sent me out to the Sonic tonight to pick up an m&m blast (shake), I was very tempted. I just placed it in the drink holder and ignored it as I drove it back home and safely delivered the goods untouched. Last week I would have ordered my own and it would have disappeared quickly. It was a small victory, but it still counts.

Thanks for the responses and feedback on the new version of FATASS. This time I promise to keep it going strong. I just got a little overwhelmed last time, but more on that at a later date.

With the temp over 115* today I had no choice but to stay in and get on the treadmill. I had a good time walking at a decent clip and watching a new movie called Semi Pro with Will Ferrell, it has been very funny so far. I hope to finish it tomorrow morning during my workout.

I was able to cover 3.55 miles and burn 444 calories tonight all while laughing my ass off watching Semi Pro. Good times.

Resting metabolic rate = 1642
Calories consumed = 1431
Exercise = 444

Caloric deficit = 655

3 comments:

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

I'm really impressed by the great work you're doing, it's helping inspire me to get back on track.

I just wanted to ask really quickly - you seem to be eating an extremely low number of calories, even for a weight loss plan. I was curious what you were basing that on. I use DietPower software and it has me at a metabolic rate around 2000 calories, and I do lose weight eating around 1800.
I'd hate to see you starving yourself unnecessarily!

Tony said...

Siren - Not one time this week have I ever felt like I am starving. I start to feel hungery about every three hours, and when I do - I grab something healthy to eat like fruits, vegetables, or protein shake.

Mostly I have just been watching my sugar needless sugar intake. I am still somehow getting in about 40 grams of sugar a day, but they are mostly from healthy foods like bananas, carrots etc...

At night I am a lot more relaxed about it and I will eat anything she makes, I just eat smaller portions.

LBTEPA said...

Hey, you're back! Welcome and good on you!