Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back To The Grind

Day two of the new lifestyle and I found myself not only looking at the labels on food packaging, but I actually stepped upon the treadmill. It felt good to get back on the treadmill. I have decided to start my new exercise program at very easy intensity. The last thing that I need right now is to get hurt and use that as an excuse to be lazy.

I spent one hour on the treadmill, burned 437 calories, and covered 3.41 miles with an overall heart rate of 136. Not bad. I need to find a new place to start swimming again, my membership to the YMCA expired just before Misti and I left to Salt Lake for the wedding.

Nutrition:

Resting Metabolic Rate = 1642
Calories consumed = 1335
Exercise = 437

Calorie Deficit = 745

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Tony!