Thursday, July 10, 2008


Well it has been a while. Like most of you, I have been crazy busy with work. I went to a concert tonight at the outdoor amphitheater and got drilled by the monsoon. The wind was blowing hard, and the rain was falling like crazy. The first two bands played through the storm, and they played well. The headliner never came out to perform. After waiting over an hour out in the hard rain the promoter came on stage and said it would be another hour before they would decide if the remaining concert would be cancelled or not. Well it was an easy decision for me... I bolted and got in the warm dry car.



Being so busy with work lately I have not been able to count every single calorie, and I am fine with that. Hey I just want to dance! As long as I feel good, am exercising, and keep a positive attitude I figure I should be fine.


Side note: you can find some of my wedding pics at http://ritrato.com/blog/?p=672

1 comment:

Tri-Angle said...

Nice pics Tony, good to see you back at it.
I'm lacking in posting so I guess I should get on it.
Welcome back!