Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two Thumbs Up

Last night was the Tim McGraw concert and wedding "thank you letters" night. Tim McGraw sure can put on an entertaining show, and from the looks of it he is not short on female fans. The girls were going crazy and everybody had a great time. My handwriting is horrible, so Misti wrote the letters and my job was to stuff'em, lick'em, and stamp'em. After finishing up around 11:30pm I was not completely sold on working out. I promised myself I would have to double-up one day this weekend to make up for it.

Resting metabolic rate = 1642

Calories consumed = 1258

Excercise = 0

Caloric deficit = 384

I woke up this morning feeling great. I jumped on the treadmill and had a great workout. I jogged for 35 minutes with 8x30 second bursts of full out running mixed in. I ended up with 2.24 fun miles. It felt great to have a workout completed before the day had even really started.

Tonight my goal was to watch "The Other Bolyn Girl" while walking / jogging on the treadmill for 5.29 miles. It was a good movie and a great workout. With it being over 115* outside I have a feeling there are going to be many trips to Blockbuster.

Resting metabolic rate = 1642

Calories consumed = 2027

Excercise = 1004


Caloric deficit = 619

No comments: